Saturday, May 26, 2007

What a day!

What a day! I wondered how we managed through all the things we have all dreading for. Yes, what a day. A very good friend of mine and myself were talking about sonic. Don't I missed it? Yes I do. Sonic food has a great burger and smoothie and so on.. I can't say no more. (lol). Anyhow, I was telling a friend of mine that if there is anything left for me to eat sonic's burger, no- there isn't because it'll be rot by the time it gets here and will be force to eat it as if there is no tomorrow. Funny how things happen when people are doing a cook out. I lie to you not, I looked outside and its pouring out raining. There are people who is doing a cookout BBQ. Sounds good, eh? but it is raining right now.. This weekend were suppose to be a memorial weekend.. I guess not. We'll see how tomorrow goes. :) If God is willing to allow us to have bbq then let it shine for tomorrow.

For the past few weeks, after I graduated. I was relieved and even though I went back to school for few more course to complete. Touring Live Performance is what I am currently taking and I enjoyed it so far. I have been thinking so many things about what I can do now. I also have thought a lot of theater work such as touring assistant, marketing assistant, or anything that I could do for assistant. I also applied for Trump's new building. It wont be open anytime soon but its always nice to put out my resume out there.

Honestly, I've been struggling to get myself ahead with work because I realized that IF I want to work and there is an opportunity for me that I could do as my side job. I tend to worry about the other opporunity because currently my agent mentioned to me that there are two prints that he sent out and he hasn't got any call backs yet. I wouldn't want to lose any opporunity I could get my hands on. what kind of choice is that? Well, its the choice I have to make in order to make my ends meet.

As for my friends, I want to thank you for reading my blogs and I know it may sounds dull to you but as of right now, I am going to see a performance where my boyfriend is in it. I am exciting to see the show and am so proud of him.

In that case, I was told by one of the director at MSSD (Model Secondary School for the Deaf), Ms. Yola.. She's trying to see if the Pentimento Dance Company could perform here in Chicago at my school, Columbia College Chicago. I will be so happy to have it performed here. It'll be great and everyone will get the chance to see our skills in dance. That would be great. It may happen in 2009 and I know it is a long way to go. But if you think about it, it is just around the corner. Time will come and go and it'll get here sooner than you think.

Thank to you all for the great support and patient. I still waiting for more photos and hope to get a digital camera where I can install all the great photos into this site.

Wish you all well,
Regina

No comments: