When will I ever stop attending school, eh? Sighing, since I graduated on May 12th but technicially I still have 2 class to complete plus thesis. It is no fun to me at all but in the long run, It'll be alright. :) I'll be taking Touring Live Performance and heard this class is so much fun. I trust my friends that they enjoyed it and I know that I will enjoy the class. :) Other than dreading to go back to school for this class, I've been trying to work on my thesis project. I felt so tired because I should have done with this already but I know there is more that I'll need to add in it.
Even though I have class for Touring Live Performance for tomorrow, I also will have a job interview with the Real Estate Investor at 7pm. I had to figure out what should I do because they have been trying to get me for an interview. Other than that, I am also applying for internship program with Goodman Theater as General Management Position. It is only for a part time job. It is also nice to know they do give out a stipend even it is not much. Goodman Theater would be a great place to start for me. We'll see how it goes eventually.
Right now at this moment, I realized that I am "done" with school and it feels nice. However, I am wondering what will I do next? The next step would be job search, get a headstart with the thesis project and dance class. I know there was a time I felt like, I want to rush and get out of school immediately but at the same time I realized that I don't want to rush anything. I cherished everything that the school has taught me. I appreciated all of my professor who had to put up with me or enjoys having me in their class, I want to take that moment and share it with everyone. I even share it with my family and my love ones. It is amazing how their eyes light up when I said such a wonderful things about them and how much I've learned during those two years at the Columbia College Chicago. I cherished every moment I have with them.
Thank you all for reading my blogspot and those who enjoys reading it, please post a comment and would love to hear it from you guys.
Many thanks,
Regina
No comments:
Post a Comment