Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Graduation!!!


I am amazed that the semester had gone by so fast. I realized that during the year I was struggle and frustrated with school situation such as homework, midterms, finals and preparing for the real world. Basically, I have learned that everything happen for a reason. I am blessed that I have found friends that has the similar goals and ambition as I have. I also realized that I am not alone in this world.

Friends, Family and Love Ones----I thank you each day for being supportive and patient with me throughout the year I was at the Columbia College Chicago. I would not be able to get through this without you all. :)


On May 11th, my sister and I communicated with each other before her departing to Chicago at MDW (Midway Airport which is 30 min away from my home). It was funny how my sister was telling me, I'm on my way to the airport and dad is on his way to the airport also. I was like, what??? no way.. i thought dad was supposed to fly in the next day. Oops. But luckily for my sister she reminded me. So I drove to pick up my sister and waited around until its time to pick up my dad. Unfortunately, during my father's arrival at 3pm, there was a major event going on on Irving Park which is Cubs baseball fans. I figured that I would go through the shortcut to get to the ORD (Ohare Airport which is 45 min away) but there was a traffic plus the tour bus was parking on Irving Park. I didn't know what else to do but go through there. My sister was talking to our father through her sidekick pager because my pager was disconnect. I didn't want to go another way to get my dad because I knew it will be painful to search for another way around because I am still not familiar with the area anyways. Even our father's flight arrived at 3ish in the evening and we arrived there at the ORD but got lost again. We managed to find our way through but we arrived there at the location where our father stood at 530pm. Yes, he waited that long. However, everything ends well. We hung out at Ruby Tuesday because we all was hungry.


Anyhow- a friend of mine, Lacey sent me a photo of us at the graduation. I know I need to add more photos on the site but I don't have a digital camera. If I had a digital camera, I would post as many as I can on the website. But I got one so far. smile. There will be more photos coming soon. Bare with me. I'll try my best to keep up with the blog spot. Thanks to Ines who has been a good and true friend to me throughout the year at the Columbia College Chicago. She influenced me to start the Blog spot and I enjoyed it.
:)
Much love,
Regina

No comments: