Let's welcome her! Here is her notes about the upcoming for ASL Club events! Message from President Dyani Lee:
Hi all!!
I want to wish you all well as we're approaching the last days of summer vacation :)
The fall semester is upon us and I can feel it...do you feel it? IT'S GONNA BE AN AWESOME YEAR!!
First off, I want to introduce myself to you, for those who don't know me, I'm Dyani and I am the President of the ASL Club this school year. I'm a junior and the class I'm most excited about is taking Storytelling with Peter Cook.
Feel free to message/friend/whatever me on here and tell me about your fave classes! I've updated our facebook page to reflect the upcoming events. I signed us up to be a performing club in convocation this year and as a result, we have ASL Karaoke! We have a 15 minute slot (12:30-12:45) to have members sign along to songs of their choice. If you would like to do this, shoot me an email! Since we only have 15 minutes, I'm thinking we can do 4-5 people, so hurry hurry!
Also, we will have a info table representing our club in the Communication tent. If you would like to volunteer to make buttons and hand out things with our department on them, let me know as well. Convocation lasts from 12-3pm and they want people to man the table the entire time. It's a way for us to get exposure to the new students and hopefully gain some new members! :)
I hope all this sounds as exciting to you as it does to me!!
Shoot me an email if you'd like to volunteer! I'll have news shortly on when our first meeting will be!
TRAIN GONE SORRY,
Dyani Lee
President
No comments:
Post a Comment