Hello everyone, Its the time of the year where we will get to see the year of 2009. Yes Indeed. Its right around the corner.. I'm excited to see the outcome for 2009 and to have President-elect Obama stepping into the White House. Let's hope for the best for 2009.
Any news about me, none at the moment but I am enjoying my time off from whatever I've been doing for the past couple month. I just completed my contract for the commercial I did for Walmart a month ago. We are still waiting to hear back from the producer to let us know when it'll air so I can broadcast it to you all. Unforunately it will be a long wait, I presumed.
I am looking forward to spend my christmas with family and friends before I get busy after the year of 2009.
Just want to wish you all Happy Holiday and New Year if I dont hear from you. :)
T'care
Regina
No comments:
Post a Comment