Monday, July 27, 2015

San Francisco Adventure....

I had a grand time in SF and didn't relaized that there were alot of hills. When I went to walk up wiyh my sandels (yep I wore the wrong shoes), the first 15 min walk up to the hill I was already out of breath and definitely out of shape. I learned that i had to go two more hills to go up to a bar. I was amazed on how many people had to go through this and still survived through. It is called fitness.

Anyway the hotel I stayed at Hotel Nikko San Francisco had ao much to offer and I appreciated their service. They had a device for the deaf and hard of hearing. I was able to use it to wake me up. In addition, they provided a text number for you to communicate with the front desk.

When I was out and about, I  realized that I needed to ask the front deska questions. I was at a resturant at the time at Pier 39 which was 30 min away from where I was. I immediately texted the hotel about shuttle services, towels, and about the swimming pool. Thry repkied instantly. I felt that it was worth to spend that much money for that type of service.

Overall, the vacation was much needed and I was not thrilled to return back home.  I knew that I will be back to visit there.

Now, I am working on finding another trip to travel overseas. If anyone is thinking of going oversea, let me know. I would love to join but of course, it depends on the location.

No comments: