Hello everyone,
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and looking for the new year 2015! I do hope that you all stay safe and warm. We can only hope for a new things and new changes in 2015.
As for me, on Dec. 5th- I've stopped drinking coffee and soda as well (soda- only when there is no caffeine). However, I drink less of these two. I've started to drink hot tea with honey or no honey, more water, orange juice, and sweet tea. All my life I've drank coffee since I was 18 years old when I was in college. What was the reason I stopped these things, my health was one of my wake-up call. I've had chest pain, irregular breathing and low energy for about a month or so. I have ignored these signs and thinking that it may be not enough rest, not enough water, or not enough nutrients in my system. About a year ago, I was told that I have anemic because of low iron. I have to maintain my eating to keep the iron in my system. Ashtma-like was one of the another alarm for me when I felt wheezing and all of the health issue I've been having for a month. It wasn't easy and I shouldn't ignore these signs. I started to pay attention to my eating, drinks, and my energy. One thing I do know that I need to get back into exercising.. Working out (dancing) is one of my favorite thing to do since growing up. I've stopped dancing and began teaching ASL or working for different companies in ASL (American Sign Language). I've taken on more teaching jobs more than getting back into dancing. In addition, I am working on completing my doctorate degree program. Yes, it is taking a long time and finding the right title for your dissertation and being able to provide all the details and proofs that these tools will be effective.
Overall, I am working on getting better with my health and staying healthy. I do hope and pray that 2015 will be a better year for all of us and do well. I will continue to pray for everyone included myself. I am always grateful to have a wonderful family and friends, included loved one in my life. They have been there and support each other with tears and laughs. It is all about being happy and be who you are. Nothing else should matters as long you receive a phenomenal love from everyone included God. Stay Healthy!
Happy Holiday and Happy New Year 2015!
Blessed You!
Regina Daniels
No comments:
Post a Comment