Monday, May 26, 2014

Mind, Body, and Health Thoughts

If you could read and favorite this website, this would be a great way to read and understand about yourself. I have learned in a hard way for the past one year about myself. I learned more about who I am and what I can do to improve myself. After finding this link, http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-13860/20-signs-its-time-to-let-go-move-on.html, I have come to realized that I do have fear in me and became very vulnerable person. 

What hits me the most from the list are these: 

2. When the situation causes you more pain than joy.
I held my breath and thought back about my past and my frustration. Pain have been constantly following me than feeling the joy. 
7. When the situation is holding you back from growing and being who you want to be.- When it comes to make a decision about choosing a career, this is where I found myself doing. 
10. When you feel exhausted emotionally, spirituality and physically. There are times I felt this way when I hold back or bite my tongue. 
13. When you stop having fun. I became isolated and pushed away because I could not stand the idea of putting a mask over my face and smiled when deep inside, I am at lost. 
Apparently the majority of these list I have noticed is fear, alone, confused, and unknown. Do you ever stop and wonder if any of these applied to you?

No comments: