Sunday, January 5, 2014

A MindBlowing & Heartbreaking Film - "Cry, My Beloved Country" & Understood why Miracle Mandela succeed

After watching Cry, My Beloved Country, the ending tells me to forgive and move forward. I was pleased to see the characters played in this film especially Ms. Leleti Khumalo along with other cast members; Whoopi Goldberg, Miriam Makeba, John Kani and Tertius Meintjies. Ms. Khumalo was one of the ideal woman I adored and see how well she raised the awareness about the society. Why I mentioned this film, I saw Nelson Mandela, A Long Journey and watched Sarafina zillion of times. It is all about forgiveness, yes- people are angry and feeling rage about what is happening in the society we all live in but this I must say, I have learned how to forgive and move forward. 

In my case, being a deaf black educator woman is a hard work and we must work three times more. As I stated in my interview with one of the student at California State University- Monterey Bay... it is about learning process and too many times we stumbled and we get up to continue to walk forward.  We give and it is a blessing to see what people can give...Should we expect a rewarding? That is the question we all should seek.

Thus far I have learned to put the out the fire inside and put them aside, forgive and learn from it. Move on and do something about it.

Thank you director and writers to create this film for all of us. 

No comments: