I absolutely agree with this statement and how fashion really impact on your looks. This link mentioned a true statement...http://blog.dramafever.com/2013/03/airport-fashion-kim-hyun-joong-fierce-coat-edition/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+dramafeverblog+%28DramaFever+Blog%29 stated, "this coat is awesome! It's one of those coats that is the outfit. Like those days where you don't know what to wear or have no clean shirts, you just toss on jeans, any kind of top, and an awesome jacket like KHJ's and you look amazing! On a side note, check out his cute studded sneakers!"
Now, don't get me wrong, I admired how they dressed and can easily find clothes that will suit them well. I know for me personally, I have tried and it didn't work. Maybe it has to do with the climate or the season during spring, summer, winter, and fall clothes. If I am fortunately enough to purchase these items, I know it'll rock in any season. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment