I know I have been waiting for this movie to come out so I can watch it in full production of this movie. :-) Hope you all will enjoy this movie as I did with the rest of the cast members on the set. :-)
Synposis:
While investigating the disappearance of more than 100 college students in a small Midwestern community, journalist Maria Sanchez (Danielle Harris) meets a mysterious man named Emmett (Lance Henriksen), who seems to know far too much about the history and crimes of a serial killer. As Emmett recounts more details about the murderous Cyrus (Brian Krause), known as "the County Line Cannibal," Maria discovers she may be too close to the story.
- Cast:
- Brian Krause, Danielle Harris, Lance Henriksen, Doug Jones, Rae Dawn Chong, Kim Rhodes, Patricia Belcher, Shawna Waldron, Tiffany Shepis
- Director:
- Mark Vadik
- Genres:
- Horror, Slashers and Serial Killers
- Availability:
- DVD from 6/28/11

No comments:
Post a Comment