Monday, October 18, 2010

"Detroit" at Steppenwolff Theater in Chicago- Laurie Metcalf

Detroit
The production that Steppenwolff did last night was one of the best show I've seen by far. I enjoyed meeting the cast members and crews. They made us feel that we are welcome and they welcome deaf community. I was pleased with their production and the atomsphere they gave us. If anyone have not seen this production at Steppenwolff Theatre in Chicago, "Detroit". Go see it! It would be worth of your time. If need sign interpreters, you are welcome to request one and DCI (Deaf Communication by Innovation) will provide you one. You can also google DeafIllinois.com for more information. I will keep you all in post. Thanks for reading and seeing the show.

By Lisa D'Amour

Directed by ensemble member Austin Pendleton

Featuring ensemble members Kevin Anderson, Kate Arrington, Ian Barford, Robert Breuler and Laurie Metcalf

Interpreters: Susan and AL
Sign Master: Matt Dans
In the Downstairs Theatre - - Thu. September 9, 2010 — Sun. November 7, 2010

No comments: