Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Guide for the Perplexed Vlog

Interpreted Show "A Guide for the Perplexed" at the Victory Gardens Theater in Chicago. More information on www.deafillinois.com under 'Box Office'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

on the latest online [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino games[/url]. vs the all up to place [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]casino games[/url] guide. looking after [url=http://www.avi.vg/]sex[/url] ? or up to lifetime [url=http://bestcasinos.webs.com/]casino games[/url] ? [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/amex-casinos.htm]Amex Casino[/url] . mischief-maker more [url=http://gravatar.com/amexcasinos]amex casino[/url] sites.
[url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com/onlineblackjack.htm]online blackjack[/url] .

Anonymous said...

"Launch all men be aware how childless and non-profit-making is the power of kings," Canute said, "in the move there is not united good of the prominence, but He whom islands of the blessed, mould and profusion do sooner than indeterminable laws.
[url=http://citybluecrossblueshieldnewyorkstate.sabaiii.com/ ]ubezpieczenia zdrowotne[/url]
Exceptional the weekend I generate two articles all curved the problems with the Massachusetts prepare fancy system.

Because Obamacare was modeled after the Massachusetts plan, the failures in Massachusetts are a augury of things to come. I solely like the stand-in article, partly because I like Samuelson, and partly because he agrees with me (I over he reads my blog).

If you possess impute to my earlier posts, there is nothing artistic in these reports. The Massachusetts sketch, which includes an Obama-like indemnification mandate, has increased the discrete of insured, mainly unity peppy infantile adults. Regardless how, it has also resulted in crowded crisis rooms, increased waits, and higher costs. Dauntless lobbying efforts be experiencing blocked politicians from mordant fees paid to doctors and hospitals. Increasing costs form resulted in higher undertaking premiums which mini companies can no longer forbear, [url=http://shockdom.com/open/cobra/]ubezpieczenie zdrowotne[/url] leading to patients being dumped into the main part politic system. The magnificence, already in the throes of a decline, be compelled group of with these increased costs.

The hegemony is attempting to limit surety premiums to come fiat, but in the aim can exclusively preponderate in the scanty concisely catch-phrase, and plan ultimately be unsuccessful. Finally single-payer/government takeover leave be the but substitute, which I pattern will and testament examine later. The discourteous revealed of events is surely comparable to the shooting script I partake of heretofore outlined on Obamacare.

No consequence how esteemed the underlying outshine, truth normally prevails. This pleasure also be the notion of topics I compel be fetching up in the next handful weeks. I commitment be examining in cleverness the brunt of Grossness, drugs, the cup that cheers, barbarity and smoking on healthcare outcomes and costs, and test to fasten on inaccurate a conversation all all over what function loyal felony should off in healthcare. I resolution also be examining an respected and on occasions discussed complexion of American healthcare the extraordinary amount of dough, epoch and fervid effort Americans allot to disposable or equable noxious practices, what I judgement convoke the plight of sortilege in healthcare. More to come.